Do you have a creative monster itching to escape?
Are you an opinionated individual and want to share your views with thousands of other Muslims?
Do you want to make a little extra money on the side?
Then, Islamic Learning Materials is perfect for you!
As-Salaamu Alaikum. My name is Muttaqi Ismail (AKA Abu Ibrahim), founder of Islamic Learning Materials (ILM), and I love reading good articles about Islam. If you have something you’d like to say, then please share it with other Muslims so we can all benefit!
You don’t have to be particularly knowledgeable or anything like that. And your topic need not be exactly about Islam (though it should be at least be related to Muslims and the Islamic world in some way).
I’m interested in articles on religion, politics, health, education, family, marriage, children, entertainment, and anything else so long as it relates to the Muslim world.
For every article you submit that is published on Islamic Learning Materials, you’ll earn $10.
There are only a few rules:
- Don’t steal anyone’s work. Please only submit original material that you created or that you own the rights to.
- Don’t submit articles that have already been published elsewhere on the web. That’s really lame.
- The article must be at least 600 words in length.
- Once the article is accepted, I own it. So you cannot resubmit or republish it somewhere else.
- You must have a PayPal account in order to get paid.
- Don’t write any bad/evil/nasty things about Islam or any other faith for that matter. However, genuine comparisons between Islam and other faiths are fine.
- Don’t write anything that directly violates Islamic principles.
- Don’t write anything that’s gonna get you (and me) in trouble with the law.
Please use the form below to submit your inquiry.